The following illustrations was found in 'The Discovery of the Titanic'
Robert D. Ballard, Madison Press Books, 1987:
- Robert D. Ballard, photo by Perry Thorsvik.
- Alvin, photo by Martin Bowen/WHOI.
- Captain J. Edward Smith, photo from The Illustrated London News.
- One of Titanic's boilers, photo by Robert D. Ballard.
- Remembering Titanic, photo by Emory Kristof/National Geographic.
- Looking at a 1.class suite window, photo by Robert D. Ballard.
The following illustration was found out in 'World Wide Web':
The following illustrations was found in 'Titanic, An Illustrated History'
Don Lynch, Madison Press Book, 1992:
- J. Bruce Ismay, Bettmann/Hulton Picture Library.
- Lord William J. Pirrie, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Northern-Ireland.
- Titanic in open sea, painting from Ken Marschall Collection.
- Iceberg right ahead!, painting from Ken Marschall Collection.
- Painting of Titanic in the sunset, painting from Ken Marschall Collection.
The following illustration was found in 'Titanic,Triumph and Tragedy'
John P. Eaton and Charles A. Haas, Haynes Publishing, 1986:
- An Iceberg, 15 april 1912, photo from Daily Sketch.
Other who has contibuted to my pages :
- Thanks to Johnny Olaussen who helped me scanning the pictures.
- And a great 'Thank You' to Jan Petter Holter at Norges Bank, (the Norwegian National Bank) who helped me with converting British Pounds in 1912, to Norwegian Kroner in 1997.
- Thanks to all of You, who sendt me E-mail or used my Comments-page, with corrections and opinions about my pages.
- A great thanks to my closest family who had to live with/without me when this project was made.