- Walter Lord - the Man Who Remembered.
About the man who, without knowing it, introduced me and many others to this magnificent ship.
- Dr. Robert D. Ballard.
Who found the RMS Titanic after 73 years.
- Encyclopedia Titanica.
This is the most complete site, regarding the passengers, crew and others aboard RMS Titanic.
- Jim's Titanic site.
Who also have an impressing collection of links to other Titanic-sites.
- Titanic Historical Society.
The Titanic Historical Society is the first, original and the largest Titanic organization (5,000+members), established in 1963, now in their 34rd year
- Harland and Wolff Technical Services Homepage.
Why not visit the shipyard who built her?
- WHOI Deep Submergence Lab.
This is where Robert D. Ballard started it all.
- JASON Project.
As a result of a successful venture, Dr. Ballard planned this project so that thousands of students could share the excitement of live exploration.
Here are some more links to sites related to RMS Titanic :
- Titanic Norden, Allt om Titanic på svenska
- www.titanic-titanic.com - A Site To Remember!!
- The Titanic Exhibition at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
- Molly Brown House Museum Dedicated to one of RMS Titanic's most 'popular' passengers.
- Titanic (1997) Official Paramount Site